1. TRANSFORM AND LIVE – This involves the “Believe His Prophets” Bible and Spirit of Prophecy reading, and United in Prayer initiative, and all spiritual initiatives to aid each member to become transformed by the Spirit of the Lord to live Christ-like lives, shadowing the righteousness of Christ, exemplifying faithfulness to the Lord and His cause and participating faithfully in the mission of Christ.
2. EXPLORE AND LEARN – This includes all the didactic approaches for building relational skills and to address specific opportunities for effective connecting, reaping and consolidation of members.
3. CONNECT AND SHARE – This is the deliberate, contextualized initiatives undertaken to initiate contact with others on a social level that leads to friendly relations, study of the Word of God and interest in the Seventh-day Adventist message.
4. PROCLAIM AND REAP – This includes all the evangelistic activities, both personal, and public that motivate individuals to find security in Christ and make decisions to accept Him as their Savior and become members of the Seventh- day Adventist Church.
5. CONSERVE AND DISCIPLE – This includes the social and spiritual activities deliberately administered to disciple new members into the advent faith by providing them affirmation, love, assurance and support. Also by equipping them to effectively share their faith with others thus influencing them to accept Christ as their Savior.
NB. Transformation is the desired outcome of every individual and function within the organization.